We are building the global standard benchmark for AI maturity in business. Our product launch in January 2023 was covered by the New York Times and many other outlets.
Why join us:
- We are index experts. Our Co-Founders Alexandra Mousavizadeh and Annabel Ayles have more than 30 years of experience building complex indices that drive positive change in the world.
- We are building a cutting edge research team that uses the latest techniques in machine learning to build faster and better data collection and analysis tools.
- We offer 28 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays, pension contributions, private healthcare and stock options to all employees.
- We are backed by some of the world’s leading tech investors, including the backers of Revolut and the tech commentator Scott Galloway, and have built a network of advisors that includes the Global AI Lead at AWS, Mastercard’s President of Cyber & Intelligence, Ocado’s former CTO, the former CCO of the Alan Turing Institute, the Chair of the UK Government AI Council and the former Head of the UK Government Office for AI.
If you are interested in advancing your career at a fast-growing, innovative and impact-driven company, you can read about Our Values and Our Commitment to Responsible AI here. Our commitments to diversity and inclusion are set out at the end of this job description.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to define and refine the core Evident products and ensure they are maximally valuable to our clients. Our ideal candidate has experience working in content and data products for Financial Services clients, with a focus on AI and emerging technologies. As our first Product role this is a greenfield opportunity where you can shape our entire line of products.
Core skills and experience
- Significant experience working in product development and management, e.g.
- in product roles in a tech company and / or start-up environment or
- conducting research and analysis (or writing about) financial services and emerging technologies at a market research company or media company or
- consulting for major Financial Services companies on topics such as AI and digital transformation
- Understanding of the key issues facing leaderships teams in global companies on topics related to artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies
- Ability to provide insights to stakeholders on the product and market
- Ability to formulate high-level product requirements
Nice to have
- Ability to translate business strategy into product strategy
- Experience owning product roadmaps (ideally including benchmarking tools, bespoke diagnostics, reports, data trackers and member events)
- Track record of executing product strategy, product launches and contributing to go-to-market strategy
- Experience contributing to Product Marketing materials and strategy
- Experience managing product profitability and commercial success (owning the business case)
- Experience managing all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
If you do not fulfill all requirements in the job description, we encourage you to submit your application nonetheless.
Our commitments to diversity and inclusion:
- Evident is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating all forms of discrimination. Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
- During our recruitment process, you will not be discriminated against for any of the following reasons: race (including colour, nationality, ethnic and national origin), age, disability, gender reassignment, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. If you need us to make certain changes (known as reasonable adjustments) to make sure you are not disadvantaged during the recruitment process, you should contact us as soon as possible.
- We strive to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and discrimination, promote dignity and respect for all, and value and recognise individual differences and the contributions of all staff.