We are building the global standard benchmark for AI maturity in business. Our product launch in January 2023 was covered by the New York Times and many other outlets.
Why join us:
- We are index experts. Our Co-Founders Alexandra Mousavizadeh and Annabel Ayles have more than 30 years of experience building complex indices that drive positive change in the world.
- We are building a cutting edge research team that uses the latest techniques in machine learning to build faster and better data collection and analysis tools.
- We offer 28 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays, pension contributions, private healthcare and stock options to all employees.
- We are backed by some of the world’s leading tech investors, including the backers of Revolut and the tech commentator Scott Galloway, and have built a network of advisors that includes the Global AI Lead at AWS, Mastercard’s President of Cyber & Intelligence, Ocado’s former CTO, the former CCO of the Alan Turing Institute, the Chair of the UK Government AI Council and the former Head of the UK Government Office for AI.
If you are interested in advancing your career at a fast-growing, innovative and impact-driven company, you can read about Our Values and Our Commitment to Responsible AI here. Our commitments to diversity and inclusion are set out at the end of this job description.
We are looking for an experienced VP Intelligence to direct our research output and contribute to closing key enterprise sales deals in the financial services industry (interacting directly with C-level leadership at major banks). This is a greenfield opportunity where the right candidate can shape our research output, contribute materially to our commercial success and build one of the most important teams in the company.
This is a full-time role, but we are open to applications from candidates seeking a part-time role for this position (min. 3 days/week).
- Significant research, sales and/or consulting experience, such as:
- Consulting for financial services companies on topics such as AI and digital transformation,
- Working within a financial services institution, preferably in innovation, strategy, AI or data-related roles or
- Conducting research and analysis (or writing about) financial services and emerging technologies at a market research company or media company.
- Experience managing analysts with research and statistics capabilities who work on large and complex datasets.
- Experience extracting data from internal dashboarding tools and turning this into executive-level insights in bespoke client presentations and research reports
- Experience building and growing an Intelligence team.
- A first-hand understanding of the key issues facing leadership teams in global banks on topics related to artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies.
- Experience presenting to C-suite executives at large multinational businesses with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience working with data scientists, engineers and/or product teams
- Ability to translate customer conversations into input for product roadmaps
If you do not fulfill all requirements in the job description, we encourage you to submit your application nonetheless.
Our commitments to diversity and inclusion:
- Evident is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating all forms of discrimination. Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
- During our recruitment process, you will not be discriminated against for any of the following reasons: race (including colour, nationality, ethnic and national origin), age, disability, gender reassignment, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. If you need us to make certain changes (known as reasonable adjustments) to make sure you are not disadvantaged during the recruitment process, you should contact us as soon as possible.
- We strive to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and discrimination, promote dignity and respect for all, and value and recognise individual differences and the contributions of all staff.