We are building the global standard benchmark for AI maturity in business. Our product launch in January 2023 was covered by the New York Times and many other outlets.
Why join us:
- We are index experts. Our Co-Founders Alexandra Mousavizadeh and Annabel Ayles have more than 30 years of experience building complex indices that drive positive change in the world.
- We are building a cutting edge research team that uses the latest techniques in machine learning to build faster and better data collection and analysis tools.
- We offer 28 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays, pension contributions, private healthcare and stock options to all employees.
- We are backed by some of the world’s leading tech investors, including the backers of Revolut and the tech commentator Scott Galloway, and have built a network of advisors that includes the Global AI Lead at AWS, Mastercard’s President of Cyber & Intelligence, Ocado’s former CTO, the former CCO of the Alan Turing Institute, the Chair of the UK Government AI Council and the former Head of the UK Government Office for AI.
If you are interested in advancing your career at a fast-growing, innovative and impact-driven company, you can read about Our Values and Our Commitment to Responsible AI here. Our commitments to diversity and inclusion are set out at the end of this job description.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director to work directly with our co-founders to expand our customer base, launch new products and close large enterprise deals in the financial industry. This is our first Sales hire as part of transitioning away from pure founder-led sales after closing our first large enterprise deals with major banks. We are looking for a candidate who is keen to take ownership of the pipeline to lead and drive deals with major banks. This role is focused purely on new business (no account management).
This is a full-time role, but we are open to applications from candidates seeking a part-time role for this position (min. 3 days/week).
Core skills and requirements
- A track record of closing enterprise sales deals ($250k+) with customers in the financial industry.
- A track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, partners and stakeholders (including at C-level).
- Familiarity with or interest in artificial intelligence and/or digital transformation.
- Familiarity with the financial industry.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Nice to have
- Experience working with Hubspot.
- Experience developing and executing a sales strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a high-performing sales team.
If you do not fulfill all requirements in the job description, we encourage you to submit your application nonetheless.
Our commitments to diversity and inclusion:
- Evident is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating all forms of discrimination. Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
- During our recruitment process, you will not be discriminated against for any of the following reasons: race (including colour, nationality, ethnic and national origin), age, disability, gender reassignment, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. If you need us to make certain changes (known as reasonable adjustments) to make sure you are not disadvantaged during the recruitment process, you should contact us as soon as possible.
- We strive to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and discrimination, promote dignity and respect for all, and value and recognise individual differences and the contributions of all staff.