Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of AI in banking by creating the most complete, unbiased and transparent public benchmark of corporate AI capability. Our inaugural product launch, the Evident AI Index, was covered by the New York Times and many other outlets.
Why join us:
- We are index experts. Our Co-Founders Alexandra Mousavizadeh and Annabel Ayles have more than 30 years of experience building complex indices that drive positive change in the world.
- We are building a cutting edge research team that uses the latest techniques in machine learning to build faster and better data collection and analysis tools.
- We are backed by some of the world’s leading tech investors, including the backers of Revolut and the tech commentator Scott Galloway, and have built a network of advisors that includes the Global AI Lead at AWS, Mastercard’s President of Cyber & Intelligence, Ocado’s former CTO, the former CCO of the Alan Turing Institute, the Chair of the UK Government AI Council and the former Head of the UK Government Office for AI.
If you are interested in advancing your career at a fast-growing, innovative and impact-driven company, you can read about Our Values and Our Commitment to Responsible AI here. Our commitments to diversity and inclusion are set out at the end of this job description.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to work directly with our co-founders to provide effective and timely personal administrative support. This will include assisting our founders across multiple time zones with extensive calendar and inbox management.
This is a part-time role (minimum 20 hours a week), but we are open to applications from candidates seeking a full time role for this position.
Core skills and requirements
- Proven experience in managing diaries of senior Leadership teams; arranging their daily schedule and prioritising calendar conflicts across competing priorities in multiple time zones
- Proven experience in effectively managing executives’ communication channels; building strong client relationships as well as ensuring communications are correctly prioritised and responded to in a timely manner.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to schedule travel arrangements, calls, appointments, and meetings for our Leadership team
- Demonstrated experience in aiding senior executives with key meeting preparations
- Proactive in aiding senior executives with maintaining and building their public brand
- Eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship
Nice to have
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment and/or within the financial services industry
- Experience working with Hubspot.
If you do not fulfil all requirements in the job description, we encourage you to submit your application nonetheless.
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- 28 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Meaningful share options - you’ll own a part of Evident and share in our success
- Pension contribution
Our commitments to diversity and inclusion:
- Evident is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating all forms of discrimination. Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
- During our recruitment process, you will not be discriminated against for any of the following reasons: race (including colour, nationality, ethnic and national origin), age, disability, gender reassignment, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. If you need us to make certain changes (known as reasonable adjustments) to make sure you are not disadvantaged during the recruitment process, you should contact us as soon as possible.
- We strive to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and discrimination, promote dignity and respect for all, and value and recognise individual differences and the contributions of all staff.