We are building the global standard benchmark for AI maturity in business. Our product launch in January 2023 was covered by the New York Times and many other outlets.
Why join us:
- We are index experts. Our Co-Founders Alexandra Mousavizadeh and Annabel Ayles have more than 30 years of experience building complex indices that drive positive change in the world.
- We are building a cutting edge research team that uses the latest techniques in machine learning to build faster and better data collection and analysis tools.
- We are backed by some of the world’s leading tech investors, including the backers of Revolut and the tech commentator Scott Galloway, and have built a network of advisors that includes the Global AI Lead at AWS, Mastercard’s President of Cyber & Intelligence, Ocado’s former CTO, the former CCO of the Alan Turing Institute, the Chair of the UK Government AI Council and the former Head of the UK Government Office for AI.
If you are interested in advancing your career at a fast-growing, innovative and impact-driven company, you can read about Our Values and Our Commitment to Responsible AI here. Our commitments to diversity and inclusion are set out at the end of this job description.
We are looking for an intern to join our Operations team for 6 months. The internship is a fantastic opportunity to gain key skills across various aspects of our commercial and business operations. The successful candidate will also work closely alongside our VP Operations as well as the wider Leadership team.
It may be possible for the successful candidate to join us on a permanent basis when the internship concludes.
This is a full time role, but we are open to applications from candidates seeking a part-time position.
- Identify areas for process improvement and actively participate in the design and implementation of new and optimised processes.
- Assist in day-to-day operations tasks to ensure smooth and efficient business processes.
- Analyse data and formulate insights that help us improve performance and efficiency.
- Create reports and presentations as needed for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of operational processes and procedures.
Core skills and requirements
- Recent graduate in Economics, Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- Experience working with spreadsheets.
- A structured and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A bias for action: You don’t let “perfect” become the enemy of “good enough”.
Nice to have
- At least 6 months of previous experience working in Operations or a similar capacity, ideally in a start-up environment.
- Experience in any of the following: recruiting/HR, business development, customer support, legal work, finance/accounting, procurement.
- Experience working with a CRM system (in particular, Hubspot).
- Additional language skills (esp. Spanish/French/German).
Our commitments to diversity and inclusion
- Evident is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating all forms of discrimination. Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
- During our recruitment process, you will not be discriminated against for any of the following reasons: race (including colour, nationality, ethnic and national origin), age, disability, gender reassignment, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. If you need us to make certain changes (known as reasonable adjustments) to make sure you are not disadvantaged during the recruitment process, you should contact us as soon as possible.
- We strive to create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and discrimination, promote dignity and respect for all, and value and recognise individual differences and the contributions of all staff.